panelarrow

Girls Unscripted

nothing good can come from this

How I Made a Bowl of Cookie Dough, and then Ate it All by Myself

I made a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough this past Sunday and double dipped my finger while I was making it (as per common practice.)

Unfortunately Ortego saw me do this, reminded me that I was miserable sick with a migraine-like headache, fever, and nausea that I had caught from my niece, and that I had just contaminated the entire batch of cookies.

Now I have an entire bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough all to myself. So much for CUTTING BACK.

~Anna